Take the first step in orthopedic care with a thorough evaluation from San Jose Orthopedic Center.
Evaluating your current situation is a significant step in getting you the treatment that you need. At our orthopedic center, we start with a physical exam and a conversation where we learn about:
- Your medical history
- The problems that you are currently experiencing
CONTACT US TODAY
In many cases, we use diagnostic testing in order to rule out certain injuries or conditions, or to check the severity of what you are dealing with. Some of the tests that we use include:
- Electromyography – Also known as an EMG, this test determines which muscles or nerves are affected.
- Imaging – This is a wide range of tests, including x-rays, CT scans, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). These tests can look at joints, bones, and tissues.
- Nerve conduction studies – These tests may be performed in order to check for nerve damage.
- Neurological exam – This exam evaluates balance, movements, reflexes, and sensations.